Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Blog

OK...so I thought I would create on of these blogger things, since I'm always on Facebook and Myspace, and never update either of them because I don't want to have to do it twice for those friends who only have one or the other. So the plan is to create this, put a link on both sites, and hopefully I'll keep this updated, so everyone knows what's going on in my life. I will warn you ahead of time though, our life is pretty boring. You'll get to hear about the mundane things like, walking and bathing our dog, and weekly grocery shopping trips. At least you'll all know I'm still alive! Look for most posts once I figure out how to use this thing...for now have a good night, and for those of you that have work/school tomorrow- I'm sorry, I'm not looking forward to getting up early either. :(

2 comments:

Jessica said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! I'm glad u finally got one!! Not that I don't know what you're up to anyways...it's still nice to read about it!! Keep it up! haha

Jessica said...

TIME TO UPDATE LITTLE MISSY!!